Coral Tech keeps the traditions of desktop software development while sustaining experience in the web and mobile application development fields.
We propose cross-platform and platform-specific desktop app development services to assist you to become a stable software plan into market sentiment, as well as couple your manufactured devices and equipment with corresponding software to grow customer commitment and defeat rivals.
Full-Cycle Desktop Application Development
Whether our team continues through the complete development cycle or covers only demanding steps, we intend at best profits for the Client at each step of a desktop application development project:
Cooperation starts with The Coral Tech BA professionals completely analyzing the Clients’ requirements and embellishing specific requirements for the functionality and look-and-feel. By building a useful communication of certain requirements among the client and the expert team, as well as by carefully documenting all the methods, our experts ensure the Client gets precisely the software they demand
Desktop application architecture
At the pre-development step, our team indicates solid planning and architecture design to advise on more useful technological options concerning the Client request and business, as well as to recommend how to decrease development expenses and increase the solution’s performance.
The Coral Tech in-house design team works in established collaboration with the Client and developers to squeeze user requirements, brand name and latest trends to come up with the idea of desktop application that looks appealing and seems instinctive. The Coral Tech procedure to desktop application design holds on 3 pillars:
- Mapping every user interaction with the application to make it handy and comfortable to follow
- Producing mockups and embracing feedback to imagine the Client’s ideal application
- Planning with brand consistency in spirit and delivering fresh ideas for visually stand-alone applications
Desktop application development
The Coral Tech principally focuses on producing turnkey desktop applications ready for shipping to end-users. Further, our development services also cover:
- Work on separate components of the Client’s project, e.g. testing, the offering of a platform-specific version or application maintenance
- Enlargement of the client’s IT, team, at any project step to produce the appropriate competencies or experience
Following the time-tested methods of structural sessions, code review, writing self-documenting code, and unit testing, we build our team’s efforts to produce a maintainable application with a precise and coupled code structure. This indicates no technological lock-in and expertise to try different service providers for the modification of the solution while being pleasant to continue with The Coral Tech maintenance services.
While working on desktop software projects, our team concentrates on:
- High-performance: By desktop apps moving on normal faster and more powerful than their web equivalents, we make certain our solutions are proficient in doing complex tasks promptly.
- User convenience: All our apps undergo careful planning and comprehensive testing to make them convinced they are easy-to-use.
- Security: By established practice in IT security, we put a great value on multilayer security of delivered offline apps.
- Smooth integration: To guarantee that the deliverables conveniently fit user actions, we build desktop software that can smoothly integrate with additional out-of-the-box or custom business software.
Coral Tech produces collectively a well-developed QA method and the skills of an in-house testing center to match the Client’s quality expectations. To build high-quality desktop app solutions, we use established testing methodologies, methods, and tools to implement diverse test types, including functional, performance, and localization ones.
Our desktop software can be produced with the necessary test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists, etc.) to give the Client a clear view of the application production in many cases and clarify its correction in the prospect.
- Windows (7, 8, 10)
- Mac OS (10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12)
- Linux (Linux Ubuntu 12.04, 14,04, 16.04, Debian 8, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0)